Goldman, a local hero to some, is largely responsible for the revitalization of Chippewa Street. See the Calumet Building
City of My Heart: Buffalo, 1967-2020 BOOK NOW AVAILABLE IN LOCAL BOOKSTORES.
- DRAFT VERSION - Chapter 10: Discovering the power of faith, family and friendship in South Buffalo where, I learned, you are never alone.
- EXCERPT - Chapter 3: "Into the 'Seventies"
- EXCERPT - Chapter 3: "Per Niente: Preserving Buffalo’s Sicilian-American Heritage"
- EXCERPT - Chapter 3: "Creating the First Tours of Buffalo in 1974"
- EXCERPT - Chapter 8: "The Last Days of Offermann Stadium"
- EXCERPT - Chapter 7: "The 1999 New Convention Center Proposal"
High Hopes: The Rise and Decline of Buffalo, New York. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1983: BOOK NOW AVAILABLE IN LOCAL BOOKSTORES.
- Online Google reprint
- Bishop Timon and Immigrant Catholics in Buffalo
- Bishop Timon Creates Parochial School System in Buffalo
- Pan American Exposition: World's Fair as Historical Metaphor
- The Senecas, Red Jacket, and the Holland Land Company
- William Wells Brown
- The Belt Line Railroad and Assumption Parish
- Michael Pasczek
- The Johnson Immigration Restriction Law
The Life and Times of John J. Albright BOOK NOW AVAILABLE IN LOCAL BOOKSTORES.
Other online essays:
- Buffalo's Historic Neighborhoods: Hamlin Park
- The destruction of Humboldt Parkway: based on a roundtable interview with people who lived in the neighborhood during the 1950s and ‘60s.
- First There Was Black Rock
- Urban Exercises: A Portrait of Little Summer Street Originally published in Buffalo Spree
- “Cheap trumpet, lottsa brass: A day in the life of Joey Giambra”
web site consulting by ingenious, inc.