Stone Houses of Amherst - Table of Contents ............................ Williamsville - Table of Contents
Houses - The Stone Houses
Grover Cleveland House, Main & Bailey
- 1821, Samuel Schenck farm
- Samuel Schenck from Dauphin County, Pa. Quarry on s.w. side (Main/Bailey)
- John Conlin: from Schenck to Buffalo Country Club, 1902.
- First airplane from Buffalo took off, 1910 from polo fields (UB side) at Bailey.
- Interior: Two major rooms, fireplace on far wall. "Pennsylvania ethnic", same as Evans House. Three bay more typical than four.
2. Fogelsonger House, 219 Park Club Lane
December 2017 photo
- 1820 (blue form) 1825 (Assess. office)
- Orig owner: John F. Fogelsonger (arrived 1800)
- Present owner: Robert A. Browne
- Lot 10, Township 12, Range 7
- 2385 sq. ft
- Blue form #3, Amherst Bee (mentions interior plan of original house, bake oven in back)
- John b. Lancaster County, Pa. d. 1858. Son Wendell (listed as farmer & lime mfr.) b. Amherst, 1810, W's wife Catherine b. Penna
- 1855 census: John 87 y.o, born in Penna, is widowed, has been here 55 years, lives in house with maid (b. Germany), who has been here 26 years.
- That census shows four Fogelsonger families, all four living in stone houses: Willink, Ellicott, David E. Evans (nephew of Ellicott)
- 10/30/24 John Fogelsonger Sr. for 51 yrs. & by sons
- 1975 John Sr's widow Susanna sold to William Dean
- Family burial lot behind. One of children buried here.Another farmer turned successful businessman was John Fogelsonger, operator of one of the most well-known quarries in the region and the original owner of this house. His property included a geologically significant portion of the Onondaga escarpment, one of several large quarries between Buffalo and Rochester. This escarpment was the remains of a large coral reef, and many fossils are represented in large numbers here. You can still see the strata of limestone rock on the walls of the underpass of the Expressway under Main Street.
It was discovered that a special layer of the stone could be burned down to produce "hydraulic cement," a waterproof mortar that would harden under water and remain waterproof. The value of the local limestone deposits were so important in the building of the Erie Canal in the early 1820s that many of the grist mills, such as Fogelsonger's, were converted to cement mills. This quarry was run by the Fogelsonger family for over 50 years until it was sold in 1887.
The Fogelsonger house is a 3-bay, two-story house, with a typical small window on the 3rd floor under the eave of the gable. It was probably built in the early 1820s, making it one of the earlier stone houses still remaining. The original kitchen was in the one-story wing in the rear of the house.
In 1855, four Fogelsonger families lived on the property, all in stone houses, of course. A second one, mostly covered and hardly recognizable, was sold by a member of the Fogelsonger family to William Dean at 64 N. Forest.
Like Michael Schenck and Peter Hershey, John Fogelsonger also came here from Lancaster County in Pennsylvania.
3. Park School, 4621 Harlem, Snyder
December 2017 photo
- Original owner: John and Nany Schenck (Amherst Bee)
- Section 1 of Lot 13, Township 12, Range 7
- Blue Form #6 (mentions Amherst Bee 3/22/56. Also mentions reference. in Smith, History of Erie County); also: Elaine Herold's DOT report
- Michael Schenck came from Pennsylvania 1821 in two large covered wagons, drawn by four horses by way of Pittsburgh. Had to stop eight miles from Buffalo, and put eight horses on one wagon (roads so bad). Purchased 1/2 section of land in Amherst at $15/acre, then heavy timberland.
One of the houses is on Harlem Road between Main Street and Sheridan Avenue, on the grounds of the Park School. This is a small, rectangular-shaped house with 4 bays, and we believe it was built in 1831. Originally, it did not have the dormers (they were added in the 1920s) or the canopy or roof over the door (this was added in the 1880s). If you look closely, you will see that the walls are made of irregularly coursed stone.
The first people to live in the house, as far as we know, were John and Nancy Schenck. The land had been purchased by John's father, Michael Schenck, who came here in 1821 from Pennsylvania. They came with their belongings in two large covered wagons, drawn by 4 horses. The roads were so bad, they had to stop 8 miles from Buffalo, and hitch all 8 horses to one wagon to get it out of the mud. Schenck first bought a wooded section of land around Harlem and Main, which was known as Snyderville, and continued to amass property so he could give each of his 11 children a farm.
We saw how houses are changed physically to accommodate new needs, with dormers added to increase space and light on an upper floor or porches added, perhaps for style. Functions of structures also change. The house remained a residence for almost 80 years. Sometime around the turn of the century, oats, waiting for sale, were stored in it, and after that, it was used for a collection of natural objects found on the property, such as fossils. The owner of this collection was eventually involved in the founding of the Science Museum.
4. Mennonite Meeting House, 5178 Main St, Williamsville
- Restorers: Lauer-Manguso
- Blue form #7 (mentions Buffalo Evening News article February 1981)
- File at Amherst Museum: included deed to property; article indicating that John, George, and Wentel Fogelsonger were subscribers to church in 1836.
- U-shaped sheds in rear for owners' horses; 1880 remodeled; enlarged interior by removing partitions, closing door & windows on north side.
5. Youngs Road, Buffalo Country Club, 250 Youngs
- James S. Youngs bought lots 108B, 109 (183-1/2 acres) June 19, 1815.
- 1855 & 1866 map: three structures on east side of Youngs: J. B. Young, & J.F. Young on lot 109 (sons of James S.)
- James S.'s grandfather from England, settled in Stamford, CT; his father a minute-man in the Revolution. 1794 moved to Schoharie County, NY. Carried the mail from Bloomfield, Ontario County, to Fort Erie on horseback. Crossed Ellicott Creek on fallen trees. Viewing surroundings at mouth of Buffalo Creek on Niagara River, said land was very poor, covered with stunted growth of scrub oak. Thought land was worthless. Before War of 1812, bought in Clarence. Night of morning Buffalo was burned (December 31, 1813), from Harris Hill, could see clouds of smoke, and moved his family back to Bloomfield for four weeks. Purchase of Amherst farm proved a good investment: land was good & produced large crops, esp wheat. Stone quarry was a large one, and the stone made the strongest and whitest of lime. James S. lived and died in log cabin "below the ledge" age 84 (b. 1777)
- Life was tough: James S.'s son as a child: difficult to get an education. One winter, counted only 30 days in school. Had to draw saw logs, help butcher, thresh grain, chop wood and do the chores. Horses had to thresh gain on the barn floor.
- James S. bought farm in Clarence before War of 1812, sold it and bought farm in Amherst in 1815, came to be known as "Lime Ledge"
6. 1841 Forest Rd, Williamsville
December 2017 photo
- Ca. 1850 by George Kibler.
- Kibler's parents came to Penna from Germany, indenturing their children to local grocer to come over. Obit on Geo Kibler in Tonawanda Historical Society. Klein family owned house later. Back and second floor has been added and house has been stuccoed. See separate page on 1841 Forest.
- Kibler purchased 85-1/2 acres, part of lot 62, Jan. 12, 1836.
- According to state census of, he was 53, had been in Amherst 35 years; married, farmer, naturalized cit, wife (b. Penna) and 4 children in house with him.Most of the stone houses we've looked at were built near where stone was quarried. Limestone is very heavy -- it weighs about 170 pounds a cubic foot. So, George Kibler's stone house on North Forest near Heim comes as quite a surprise. We have an idea about why the house is here. Since the creek was navigable from a point south of Main Street to the Niagara River, flour, hay, produce of all kinds and other trade took this route from Williamsville to Canada. It may well be that stone for this house also was moved by water from one of the quarries near Main Street to this intersection, where a busy tavern existed since the 1830s.
The owner of the house believes the smaller middle part is the oldest, built around 1841 and the larger section was added as late as 1860. There is a sleeping loft in the older portion, but no connection on that level between the two sections.
George Kibler same to Amherst directly from Germany. Perhaps his parents, who were Mennonites, had heard about land in Western New York from Joseph Ellicott's handbills, which were sent there. Ten-year-old George and his sister were indentured to a grocer in exchange for the family's trip to America.
This is roughly the end of the period of stone houses in Amherst. By this time, cut lumber was readily available, and bricks of standard sizes were being made in the area. It easier to build in these materials which did not demand the skills of a stone mason. It was easier to transport wood and brick. And finally, the English traditions of wood, especially in areas where wood was plentiful, became dominant for the growing middle class. Only common structures, such as ice houses or root cellars, continued to be built of stone.
7. Metz Homestead, 6720 Main Street, Williamsville
2001 photo courtesy of Doug Metz
- 1820 (also Assess office), but may be later
- Builder: John Metz (1784-1860)
- Robert Hemberger, Tried Stone Real Estate
- Owner: Joseph Farage
- Blue form #4
- "John Metz and wife Elizabeth Martin from Lancaster Co. PA, to Scipio, Cayuga Co. NY (1823), to Erie County 1829. First house was a log house. The stone house was built around 1845-1846 according to construction style. To Cayuga Co. in 1823 " - Doug Metz, April 2018
- "The Metzes came from Europe and spoke a dialect of German." - Doug Metz, April 2018
- House may have been coach stop on road Buffalo-Batavia. "This statement is conjecture. They did sell food stuff raised on the farm. The stage coach stop was at the southwest corner of Main & Transit known as Snearly’s corner. George Shearly had a tavern and Stage coach stop who was married to Esther Metz." - Doug Metz, April 2018
- 1866 atlas shows Metz's in 4 lots out on Main St. A. Metz in lot 104, L. Metz in lot 103 (both these on s. side of Main); Mrs. Metz in lot 90, also C. Metz, both on n. side of Main.
- From genealogy file at Amherst Museum: John Metz Sr. b. Mar 11, 1784 Lancaster County, died June 11, 1860 Amherst. (son of Abraham,1755-1843) ... 10 children, inc. Abram 1811-1895, b. Lan Co PA, John 1813-1851 Lan. Co., Anna 1815-1896 Lan Co., Elizabeth 1817-1888 Lan Co. PA, Esther 1820-1877 Lan Co., David 1822-1874 Lan Co., Jacob 1825-1915, Cayuga County NY, came to Erie County age 4, Christian (1827-1913, born Cayuga Co. was 2-1/2 held by his mother the whole trip, Sophia Campbell 1830-1929 Amherst, NY Benjamin Sr. 1834 -1913 Amherst, NY.
- 1823. John & Eliz moved from Lancaster Country to Scipio, Cayuga County; to Amherst 1829.
- Metz wood farmhouse on Main near Transit came down for shopping plaza. Levi Metz (grandson of John Sr.) bought 200-acre tract at Main and Transit in mid-1800. Tilled land, and had 100 swarms of bees. When he died, his tract divided into 4, one for each child.
- Deed Tables by Tobias Witmer 1859 Erie Co. As sold by the Holland Land Company. John Metz 1784-1860 purchased 40 acres in Lot 84 T. 12 Range 7 deed dated April 14, 1829 directly from the Holland Land Co.
- "Metz House Deserves Landmark Status" Reprint of opinion piece in The Buffalo News, in 2001
8. 6701 Main Street, Williamsville
Photo courtesy of Doug Metz
- 1870 (Assess office)
- 5 rooms each of 2 floors (Assess office)
- Owner: John Goetzmann
9. Pratt House, 33 Mill Street, Village of Williamsville
- 1834 (blue form); ca 1932 (Village tour)
- Builder: Benjamin Hershey, owned a lot of property in area, including Dodge Mill & Williamsville Water Mill; and held village positions
- 1903: stuccoed & facade changed; mention of separate stone kitchen in back demolished; timbers re-cycled to build barn
- Blue form #8; Amherst Bee; Village tour
- 1851 widow Hershey sold to Michael Schultz
- 1903 to Fred C. Fisk
- 1951 to Pratt
- Ed Young: Hershey donated land for church & school
10. 71 Mill Street, Village of Williamsville
December 2017 photo
- 1844 (Bee); 1839
- Builder: Stephen Wilson (blue form); Passed to Wilson via foreclosure in early 1840. Wilsons came from Hudson Valley region via canal route to Buffalo 1835, to Williamsville to escape cholera epidemic following year .
- Plank kitchen behind added 1842
- Family served in Civil War (son died)
- Stephen Wilson died Williamsville June 3 1875 (70 y.o), served in Civil War.
- Mrs. Miranda Wilson (widow) died 1898 in house. 1997 owner says house remained in Wilson family until 1936.
- Interior: 3-bay, staircase on left, large l.r. to right. Fireplace on insideIn addition to 147 Mill Street, this is another house that may have been built by the same stone masons about two years later. Notice the very roughly coursed stone work here. The hood over the door was added later.
Stephen Wilson and his wife, who were probably the original owners of this house, came to the area from Utica by boat through the Erie Canal in 1835. They spent their first winter in Buffalo, but it was said that they moved to Williamsville to escape the remnants of a cholera epidemic in the city. The house remained in the Wilson family for almost 100 years.
11. 147 Mill Street, Village of Williamsville
December 2017 photo
- Ca. 1837
This is a house whose facade looks much as it did when it was built around 1837. Why does it look the way it does? Remember that many of the early settlers here were farmers from Pennsylvania, some by way of central New York. They were of German and British origins, and together with their religion and their belongings, they brought with them the traditional house styles they were familiar with, the stone houses of Pennsylvania and the Hudson Valley.
These houses had thick stone walls, steep roofs, and very simple, flat facades, with little ornamentation. The style is popularly called "Pennsylvania ethnic," and the house usually has three bays, although a few have four.
Notice how different this is from the typical New England salt box, or even the Hull House, a stone structure of the same period built by New Englanders in nearby Lancaster, NY.
Because the interiors of all the surviving houses have been changed as they have been updated to accommodate changing times and changing owners, we can only guess that the rectangular shape of these houses incorporated two rooms, one in which all the activities took place and where the parents probably slept, and one for the best furniture and treasured belongings.
Kitchens were usually separate structures in back or a later addition on the rear. Mennonite houses usually include an iron stove, used for both cooking and heating, instead of the huge fireplace and crane favored by New Englanders.
12. 75 Evans, Village of Williamsville
December 2017 photo
- 1810 (blue form); 1820
- Orig. owner: Jonas Williams (founder Williamsville) or maybe Williams owned property and orig. builder was Harry F. Bigelow, who later lost through foreclosure to John Blocher.
- Lean-to; land acquired by Williams from William Willink, who held for Holland Land Co. Wm W. was clerk (as was David Evans) was clerk in Holland Land Office in Batavia; both moved here in 1804. See newspaper article for more. Williams arrived here with inheritance of $8,000, died 16 years later. Buried in family cemetery behind 30-64 Cayuga.
- Blue form #2; Village tour; newspaper (not Amherst Bee) 3/4/51
- Jonas Williams died Williamsville 1819 (age 36).
- Harry Bigelow's father came from Vermont, moved 1819 to Barre, Orleans County, and then to Williamsville 1821. Harry b. Vermont 1811; gave up teaching to tend to farm and fruit cultivation.
- Ed Young: property from Ellicott to Lewis Ellicott Evans.
- 1812. Isaac Bowman, but lost via foreclosure to Willink, 1819.
- 1851-56. John Singer (stone cutter?)
- 1856. Benjamin Miller (didn't live here)
- 1866. Harry F. Bigelow.
- ? Henry Allen Bigelow (wife: Mary Lucy Staples)
- 1890. John Blocher
- From Amherst Museum genealogy: Harry's fa. b. 1781 Conway Mass, died 1859 on farm in Williamsville. To Barre, Ontario County 1819. To Williamsville with 5 children 1821.
This house on North Evans Street may be the earliest remaining stone house in Amherst. It is a simple one-and-a-half story building, with randomly placed quoins . Quoins are rectangular cut stones that stabilize the corners by being placed alternately, first into one wall, then into the other. Stucco has been plastered over the stones, perhaps originally, or perhaps later to preserve the exterior. Again, a dormer has been added, as well as a simple frame lean-to.
The original owner of this property was Jonas Williams, after whom the village of Williamsville was named. A clerk in the Batavia office of the Holland Land Company, Williams decided to head for the wilderness in 1804 and was one of the first to purchase land here, He was an astute businessman who realized the economic advantage of the water power provided by the creek, and had a mill operating along the east side of Ellicott Creek as early as 1808, and a second mill, which we know as the Williamsville Water Mill on the other side of the creek by 1811. As Ellicott had noted, saw mills for cutting wood, and grist mills for processing wheat were important features to attract additional settlers. In 1890, the house and property were purchased by John Blocher, who gave 40 acres of the farm for a senior citizens home, known as the Blocher Homes.
This small, 1-1/2 story house, which may be the oldest of the remaining stone houses, possibly as early as 1810. It, too, has been stuccoed and painted, but notice the quoins here, which have been randomly or casually placed at the corners, compared to the neatly placed quoins on the Metz house that we saw earlier. There are heavy stone lintels and sills above and below the windows. A plank wing was added to the side in the 1850s.
Not long afterwards, the house came into the hands of the Bigelows, who had come here from New England, via Ontario County. Harry, the son, attended Union College, but gave up his teaching career to tend to the family farm and his vast fruit orchards. The Blocher family, the next owner, donated some of the land for the Blocher Homes.
13. 38 Richfield
December 2017 photo
- Peter Hershey acquired land in 1811 from Holland Land Co.'s William Willink & others.
- Hershey, a successful farmer, was Overseer for the Poor until his death. Land included 100 acres. Will dated 6/24/19 mentions leaving "dwelling where he now lives" to wife Mary.
- Peter's children: Barbara Hershey (married Joseph Hershey); Polly (married George Buck); Catherine; Nancy (married Benjamin Baker); Elizabeth; Susannah; Joseph (became Justice of Peace 1814 until 1821 when Amherst became pt of Erie County; Peter (wife Catherine), who inherited house from mother; Isaac.
- Lautz, deeded land in 1890, mentions in his will of 1901: stone room barn. Was this the house or another structure?
- Peter Hershey died between 6/24 and 6/29, when will was probated.
- Good family. Ca 1821, Peter Good adopted Elizabeth Snyder (parents: Jacob & Eliz Snyder), b. 1811 in Pa. 1828 Eliz (17 yo) married Peter's brother Abraham. Abraham died 1829. Eliz married John Lauer, lived here until 1861, when moved to Michigan. John died 1881, Eliz. 1895. Their children: John; Henry, who married Lucy Sawyer in 1854. Henry died 1919, Lucy 1911; their daughter, Elizabeth (b. 1860) lived on property. [ all this from Deed]This stone house on Richfield Street [is on the property of another early buyer of land in Amherst. Peter Hershey was one of a number of members of the [chocolate bar] Hershey family who came here from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Like most of the others who were here as early as 1820, Hershey was a farmer. In his will, he left his wife the house and 1/2-acre of land around it, a horse, 2 cows and 8 sheep, and instructed his sons to provide their mother with 8 barrels of good marketable [slide of will] wheat flour per year, 20 bushels of Indian corn, 100 pounds of beef, "and as many potatoes as she wants for her own use." Auctioned off were a dung fork, a plough, bulls, heifers, cows, a yoke of steers, sheep, and hogs. By the late 1820s, there were a total of 4,000 head of cattle in Amherst. Crops in the next few decades included -- in addition to grain and hay -- apples, potatoes, butter, cheese, pork, and wool.
A front porch was added to the Hershey house in the 1920s, blocking the view of the front door but a view of the side gives us a sense of the early house.
14. 71 N. Ellicott, Village of Williamsville
December 2017 photo
- Earliest recorded owner: Isaac Bowman (Village tour), 1810. 1820 census indicates Bowman household included: 1 male & 1 female child, 2 males 26-45; 1 male 45 or older and that Bowman was involved with agriculture
- Blue form #1
- Bowman died Aug. 1821 (age 40)
- Deed: from Willink to Jonas Williams, 1808.
- 1812. Williams to Isaac Bowman.
- 1818. Bowman to Ellicott for $2,000 (house is up)
- 1819. Sheriff's sale to Ellicott
- 1823. Ellicott to Lewis Ellicott Evans
- 1835. Evans heirs to Othniel Barnard
- 1837. Barnard to Demer (see 1855 census)
The next house, on North Ellicott, is also one of the earlier houses, and was built at roughly the same point in the escarpment that parallels Main Street. It is particularly interesting because we have documentation that permits us to follow its rehabilitation from abandonment and use as storage and neighborhood dump for 40 years to revitalized living quarters.
- Williamsville tour book: 1818 Ellicott-Evans family acquired through sheriff's sale extensive holdings in "East Village," (east of creek). Began selling off in 1835.
- Amherst Museum genealogy: Isaac Bowman from Pa or MD, came to Erie attended by family of black male and female slaves. Ca. 1810, opened first store in Erie County outside Buffalo. settled on Evans property 1812. First Williamsville Postmaster 1813-20. Wife ran away with schoolmaster, taking only child (son). Isaac died a few weeks later. Aug. 1821, age 40. His faithful blacks scattered, and creditors seized & plundered his property without waiting for process of law and his real estate fell into hands of Joseph Ellicott ("Aborigine," Bee, Fe. 10, 1884, reprinted Bee, 10/ 31/1957
- There was a Christian Bowman (his son?), b. Lancaster County, 1790. Died Amherst 1878.
Anna Maeder, a Buffalo school teacher of modest means, bought the house in 1913 and kept a diary in which she wrote of taking the hour's trolley trip from Buffalo out and back every day for three summers.
She added dormers for more light and space on the second floor to allow three bedrooms and a bathroom (all of these houses had outhouses in the early days). From a house being demolished, she salvaged new doors, woodwork, slate for the roof, pillars for the new porch, and marble mantelpieces for new fireplaces. She found quarry men who enlarged the basement by chiseling of some of the rock on which the house was built. Four small rooms on the first floor when she bought the house became one large room when she had the partitions removed. Wiring and plumbing and heating had to be installed, new floors, staircases, cupboard, and a driveway. She even reclaimed the stones the village dug up when they were rebuilding the street, and had neighborhood workmen recycle them to build a wall in front of the house. Notice the arch and keystone over her windows.
When the house was completed, among the visitors was a elderly couple. He was Joseph Demer, whose family had occupied the house from 1837 and who, 50 years ago that day, had brought his bride to the house to meet his mother.
15. 41 S. Cayuga, Village of Williamsville
December 2017 photo
- 1836, 1820 (Assess office).
- +/- 844 sq. ft
- Orig owner: Dr. Luther Spaulding
- East side of Cayuga settled first; west was forested & open land, owned by Oziel & Phoebe Smith. Oziel Smith b. VT 1784 (d.1836 Williamsville). Wife Phoebe from New England, lived in Buffalo, until house taken by British in 1812. Mrs. Smith. described by Youngs as fleeing Buffalo with feather bed and tea kettle. Oziel joined militia and captured by Indians and turned over to Irish, but escaped. Got home to Williamsville, to find that wife & small dau had fled to Canandaigua; "many a day" before she learned he had survived.
- Oziel Smith in 1820 census: he & wife listed between 26-45 y.o, female child under 10, involved in agriculture
- House stuccoed at later date.
- Spaulding succeeded Peter Hershey as early physician here
- From Amherst Museum genealogy: Lot originally bought by Jonas Williams (1808), then sold to Juba and Lucius Storrs (from CT) and Benjamin Caryl.
- House probably 1836, owned by Luther Spaulding (came here 1820) & Jacob Hershey. One of Spaulding's granddaughters taught in Cayuga Rd school for so many years, it was called "Miss Spaulding's School."
- 1845 to Isaac Staley (capitalist and farmer, b. Lancaster, PA 1801.
- then to Abraham Dunn, storekeeper, also owned ashery & livery stable at N. Cayuga and Glen Ave. He moved to Cheektowaga 1872.
- 1846-48. T.A. Hopkins (oldest son of Gen. Timothy S. Hopkins). 1844 bought mill, operated it until 1866. Became sheriff of Erie County, elected as Democrat to state Assembly 1863,64.
- also owned by :George Hinkley, Julius Carmer, George Zook, Jacob Sugg
- 1875. Adam and Mary Rinehart (Adam Sr. from Chester County, Pa, to Williamsville 1836).
- Cayuga Road - general. Early 20th century, many homes here used as summer homes for prominent Buffalonians. "High land on bank of creek" behind 30-64 Cayuga used as family burial ground
- Cayuga followed "oak opening," a wide strip of land cleared by Indians to safely travel between Indian villages.
16. Hopkins Old Stone Schoolhouse, 72 S. Cayuga, Village of Williamsville
- Built by Thomas S. Hopkins, first Amherst supervisor
- Blue form #10; Amherst Bee 6/22/61
- Hopkins one of the earlier settlers here, first marriage on record in Amherst (1804 I think). First Amherst assessor when Holland Purchase lands reorganized 1808, making Amherst part of Clarence (Jonas Williams first supervisor)
Text © 1997 Deborah Cohen, Patricia Lerner, and Jacqueline Simon
Color photos and their arrangement © 2017 Chuck LaChiusa
Page created by Chuck LaChiusa in 2017
.| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index...| .. E-Mail ...| ..