Williamsville - Table of Contents

 Old Stone School House
72 South Cayuga Street, Williamsville, NY

1840




Evans House   ...   Town of Amherst formed    ...   Hopkins Road named after his family












Onondaga limestone, probably quarried from the Fogelsonger Quarry




Note Ellicott Creek and Island Park at edge of school property






Color photos and their arrangement 2017 Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..