Coit House - Table of Contents

Coit House
414 Virginia Street, Buffalo, NY

Click on illustrations for larger size

House was built just after the War of 1812, and originally stood at Pearl and Swan Streets. In the 1870's it was moved to its present location.



C. 1830 wrought iron fence may have been installed in the 1970s

The glass "bulls-eye" transom window and side lights surrounding the door are not original (installed by owner Priebe in the 1970s).


Photos and their arrangement © 2008 Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..

web site consulting by ingenious, inc.