Chandler Street Industrial Buildings Historic District
Linde Air Manufacturing
155 Chandler St., Buffalo, NY
"Linde" and "Bell Aircraft" murals
Excerpts - Chandler Street Industrial Buildings Historic District National Register of Historic Places nomination
|"Originally built in 1907, it
[155-157 Chandler Street] was used by Linde Air Products
until the early 1950s, and then by Bell Aircraft Corp. for
several years. It was acquired in 1958 by Donald Rosen and used for
machine shop G&R Machinery until the 1990s."
- Jonathan D. Epstein, "Speedy Cleanup of Former Linde Plant Planned," The Buffalo News,| July 7, 2017
the Linde Air Manufacturing complex at 155 Chandler Street
which will soon become headquarters for software development
firm Utilant, a current tenant at his Foundry Lofts project.
sprawling complex will also be home to ceramic technology firm EnrG.
Unlike Utilant’s flashy office space (with interior garden), EnrG is
shaping up to be more of an industrial work site with lofted offices.
Other tenants within the building include Barrel + Brine Café and
Taproom, BlackBird Cider Works, a tax accountant business,
and a call
- Queenseyes, "Termini Strikes Again. Chandler Street Is A Real Knockout," Buffalo Rising, July 1, 2018