Stained Glass - Table of Contents
Haskins Glass Studio in Rochester, NY
In business 1904-33
Firm was owned and operated by George Haskins.
The company started its history in 1890 as W. M. Page & Co. In 1893 it became Parkes, Collyer & Stacy before becoming Haskins & Collyer in 1895. In 1904 it became Haskins Art Glass.
Haskins worked predominately in opalescent glass. Many of the firm’s windows are located in Upstate New York.