Illustrated FURNITURE Glossary.

Also called drop finial or pendant finial

Wooden decorative element , often urn- or bell-shaped, hanging from the skirt of a table or seat rail of a chair

A type of pendant.

See also: finial


Photos and their arrangement 2005 Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..

web site consulting by ingenious, inc.