Caption: The George Coit Homestead, southeast corner Swan and pearl Streets Site now covered by the Pearl Street Extension of the M&T Bank. The main part of the house was removed to Virginia Street, where it now stands, just east of Convention Hall.
Photo source: The Picture Book of Earlier Buffalo, Frank H. Severance, ed. Pub. by the Buffalo Historical Society Publications, Vol. 16, 1912, p. 378