Murals - Table of Contents
  
Butler-Mitchell Clubhouse Mural
370 Massachusetts Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14213

The Boys Club was established in 1926 by the Rotary Club of Buffalo.

The Rotary Club's intent was to create a youth agency, which would provide after school programs and guidance to the juvenile delinquency problems of the year.

In 1986, the Board recognized the need to include girls and reincorporated as Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo.

- Boys and Girls Club of Buffalo  (online Nov. 2014)
Rear south elevation


Detail - Rear south elevation



Detail - Rear south elevation


West elevation


West and front south elevations



West elevation ... Details below, from left to right:



Detail - west elevation



Detail - west elevation



Detail - west elevation



Detail - west elevation



Detail - west elevation



Detail - west elevation



Detail - west elevation: McKinley Monument ... St. Anthony's RC Church ... City Hall



Front south elevation


Left: West elevation ... Right:: Front south elevation



Left: Front south elevation ... Right: East elevation (no mural)



Front south elevation ... Details below:



Detail - front south elevation



Detail - front south elevation



Detail - front south elevation



Detail - front south elevation



Photos and their arrangement 2014 Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..

web site consulting by ingenious, inc.