864 Delaware Avenue

Shortly after their marriage (1896), Harlow and Ethel Curtiss moved into a newly constructed mansion at 864 Delaware Avenue in Buffalo. This building, which is now occupied by the International Institute, would serve as a residence for the Curtiss family until the completion of their new home at 100 Lincoln Parkway (next photo) . -- A History of the Century House: 100 Lincoln Parkway in Buffalo, New York, y Deborah Bruch Bucki, RN, Ph.D.

Esenwein and Johnson designed both houses.