The Buffalo Automobile Club
10405 Main Street, Clarence, NY

"The delightful symplicity [sic] of the Old Mission architecture has been maintained in the planning of the building, a spacious., rambling bungalow. The first impression that the motorist receives as he turns into the grounds is of the broad eaves, roomy verandas with their easy wicker chairs, inviting nooks and restful corners, all soliciting investigation. The soft gray stucco walls against the dark-green of the trees are in such perfect harmony with the environment as to seem a part of it." -- The Buffalo Motorist, April 1911